(illustrative list of algorithms developed by the group)
Optimization approaches for industrial problems
- "Models and Algorithms for large scale stochastic optimization arising in electricity production planning"
- PhD thesis: N. Dupin (2011- ...), supervised by P.Bendotti (EDF), A.Miller (Realopt), M.Porcheron (EDF), E.Talbi (Dolphin), and F.Vanderbeck (Realopt)
- industrial partner: EDF R&D : OSIRIS
- "Re-optimization of train schedules after a network disruption"
- PhD thesis: L.Gely (2010), supervised by G. Dessagne, P.Pesneau, and F.Vanderbeck
- industrial partner: SNCF, Innovation et Recherche
- "Traffic grooming in optical networks: optimizing routing and wavelength assignment"
- PhD thesis: B. Vignac (2010), supervised by B.Jaumard and F.Vanderbeck(extended abstract)
- industrial partner: CISCO Systems
- "Simultaneous optimization of vehicle routing and inventory management"
- "Multi-criteria optimization of routes for collecting waste"
- publication: O.Delmas, C.Gavoille, N.Hanusse, A.Pêcher, and E.Sopena (2006) (résumé)
- industrial partner: Ecobox
- "Minimal cost meter installation for monitoring traffic in a network "
- publication: Ph.Meurdesoif, P.Pesneau and F.Vanderbeck (2006) (extended abstract)
- industrial partner: Inventive System Technologies
- "Optimal planning of delivery routes over multiple periods"
Previous industrial collaboration
- "Waste minimization in the multi-stage cutting process of films and photographic paper"
- "Minimal cost multiplexer installation in fiber optic network"